|15 Amazing Guava Benefits|
- Guavas are one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps improve immunity and protects you against common infections, it keeps your eyes healthy.
- Guava fruit has shown to be widely successful in reducing prostate cancer risk and also forbid the growth of breast cancer cells.
- Guava fruit helps to regulate blood pressure in patients. Guavas also help lower the development of heart disease.
- It is one of the richest sources of dietary fibre which makes it extremely beneficial for your digestive health.
- Guava’s benefits pregnant women in developing the baby’s nervous system and protect the newborn from neurological disorders.
- The juice of guava leaves has also been known to cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
- Taking guava leaf extract daily can help decrease symptoms of painful menstruation, including cramps.
- Consuming guavas or guava leaf extract may prevent or reduce diarrhoea and constipation.
- Guavas contain vitamin B3 and vitamin B6, which help in improving blood circulation to the brain.
- Guava helps you lose weight by regulating your metabolism.
- The juice of raw and immature guavas or guava-leaves is very helpful in relieving cough and cold.
- Guavas are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants which help protect the skin from wrinkles.
- Guavas are also a great source of Vitamin K, which helps get rid of skin discolouration, dark circles, redness, and acne irritation.
- Guavas are one of the richest food sources of vitamin C. Maintaining adequate levels of this vitamin is important for protecting against illness and infections.
This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that has read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.