|Curry Leaves Benefits|
Curry leaves are one of the main seasoning ingredients of every Indian dish. There are numerous health benefits of curry leaves that you simply can’t ignore.
- Curry leaves (Kadi Patta in Hindi) are packed with numerous nutrients such as carbohydrates, fibre, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins.
- Right from helping you control diarrhoea to enlivening the texture of your hair and skin, curry leaves provide most of the essential health benefits.
- Commonly used as seasonings, curry leaves enhance the flavour and taste of your dish.
- These leaves have always been sought for cooking and its medicinal properties.
- Curry leaves are used as a herb in Ayurvedic medicine and believed to possess properties such as anti-diabetic, antioxidants, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and hepato-protective.
- They are also used in soap making, air fresheners, body lotions and industries of perfumes because of its aromatic properties.
Health benefits of curry leaves:
- Curry leaves have antioxidants that fight the cell-damaging free radicals in the body and keep the body from any health problem.
- Curry leaves can heal wounds and burns. A paste made from curry leaves can serve as an antiseptic.
- Curry leaves have shown to sharpen your memory.
- Curry leaves help increase digestive secretions, thereby relieving nausea, vomiting and morning sickness.
- Curry leaves are good for your eyesight.
- Whether you eat them or apply them externally, curry leaves are super beneficial for your skin.
- Curry leaves are known to be great for your hair and scalp.
- Curry leaves have always been known to help in preventing greying of the hair.
- Use yoghurt and curry leaves together to make an amazing mix for your rough and damaged hair.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of iron and folic acid. so it is your one-stop natural remedy to beat anaemia.
- Curry leaves are known to help improve digestion and alter the way your body absorbs fat, thereby helping you lose weight.
- Many research shows that curry leaves have properties that can help in lowering one’s blood cholesterol levels.
You can by authentic Curry Leaves Powder
This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that has read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.